Stephanie Gasche, M.A.
Having been raised and educated internationally in Austria, France, UK, USA and Germany, I started working with agile methods in 2012. Whether it’s working on innovation projects, optimizing existing processes or developing organizations even further, I love supporting teams in a way that increases productivity, creativity and quality as this maximizes the satisfaction of employees and customers alike. Applying agile methods also in my spare time, I have founded two lean start-ups that focus on having a social impact on society: a service platform for neighbourhood help as well as the first holistic, digital integration platform for migrants and refugees.
- Introduction and scaling of agile methods and frameworks a.o. Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-Up, Design Thinking
- Agile Transformations and Transitions with a focus on Business Agility a.o. Flight Levels, OKRs, BizDevOps
- Guiding organizations throughout the change (Change Management)
- Training and supporting Agile Leaders, internal Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Advising on the set-up of digital transformations and innovation departments
- Development of internationally distributed, intercultural und self-organised teams
- Design and (remote) facilitation of tailored trainings and mini-workshops a.o. Agile Ways of Working, Scrum Introduction, Agility for Leaders
- Design und (remote) large-group facilitation a.o. Design Sprints, Open Space, Lean Coffee formats, team-building events, agile adventures
As an independent consultant, it is not only important to have my finger on the pulse of our times, but also to help shape it. For this reason, I like to share my experiences as a speaker at international conferences – virtually or in person. Selected examples of my presentations can be found on this website. I usually post my next scheduled talks in my LinkedIn Feed. You are welcome to contact me for a tailored talk at your conference, meet-up or internal townhall.
what you need to know
Feedback for Continuous Improvement
Small, Fast Deliveries #done
Customer Value Creation
Pull Principle for Flow
Prioritization & Visualization
A Multipartial Stance
get in touch
Follow me on
Send me a message
Are you interested in having a look at my vita to see my references and project experience? Do you have questions on agility or how you may apply agile methods to lead your organization towards success? Would you like to book a training or workshop? Does your team need assistance in the successful implementation of agile methods? Please send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you.